1. Put the veg of your choice in a bowl, cover with a paper towel and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
2. Drain the excess water and microwave for additional time if necessary.
3. Once finished: Add dollop of margarine, lemon pepper, and garlic salt.
Alternate: You can also heat your veggies on the stove in a covered pot.
Grilled (Hobo Bag)
1. Put your veg in foil and put on a dollop of margarine, lemon pepper, and garlic salt.
2. Wrap up the foil air tight around the veggies so that they will steam.3. Place on the grill for 7-10 minutes while your meat cooks.