Pulled Pork Nachos
So now that you’ve made some pulled pork from my recipe, you’ve now figured out that pork shoulder yields more meat than you can handle. Never fear, my roommate Josh came up with an awesome idea to make nachos with the left over pork.
- BBQ Pork
- Tortilla Chips
- Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
- Pickled Sliced Jalpenos
- Sour Cream
- Texas Beans
1. Make a layer of chips
2. Pile on the pork
3. Throw down some of them jalapenos
4. Bean that beez up
5. Salsa like you know how to dance
6. THROW SOME CHEESE ON THAT
7. Sour cream, then live the dream.
8. In the oven at 350 for about 10 minutes
9. Eat them nachos, the nacho whisperer beckons it.