Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 2 tbsp basil
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp pepper
- 4 bay leaves
- 4 large cans of crushed tomatoes
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 lb Italian Sausage (without individual casing)
- Italian Seasoning
- Grated Parmesan Cheese (the stuff that comes in a can)
- Follow the directions for Coop Spaghetti for the sauce (ingredients were doubled in order to make enough sauce to cover the meatballs.
- Put the meat in a large bowl and cover it with grated parmesan cheese and italian seasoning. Give a quick shake of salt/pepper, wet your hands and begin mixing.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and make the meatballs golfball size, rinsing your hands after each ball is made. (The secret to making good meat balls is keeping your hands wet and clean. This prevents the meat from sticking to your hand.)
- Bake the meatballs until browned on top (about 30 minutes)
- Pat grease off of the meatballs and put them in the sauce for at least 10 minutes before serving.